WHEN TO PLAY
Question: What are the dates of the MONOPOLY Promotion at McDonald’s?
Answer: It starts on 25th August 2021 and ends on 5th October 2021 inclusive.
You will be able to buy promotional food items by going to a participating McDonald’s Restaurant and to start playing the Collect To Win and Instant Win games from 11:00am on 25th August 2021. The Online Game will then open at 11.30am on 25th August 2021. The Online Game will end at 11:59:59 on 5th October 2021.
Question: When do I have to make my prize claim?
Answer: Prizes won in the Online Game must be claimed by 5th October 2021. The last date to claim food prizes is 19th October 2021, and the last date to claim non-food prizes is 5th November 2021. Some discount voucher prizes may be redeemed a bit later, but please check the Rules for full details of all the dates. Stick them in your diary to make sure you don’t miss out!
WHO CAN PLAY
Question: Who can play the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK at McDonald’s?
Answer: We would love to be able to let everyone play but unfortunately there are restrictions.
- You must be aged 16 or over;
- UK, Isle of Man or Channel Islands residents only;
- Must not be directly associated with McDonald’s or indirectly associated through a company assisting McDonald’s with the Promotion, or indirectly associated through a family or household member.
Question: I am under 16 – can I still buy menu items which qualify for a game pieces label, even though I can’t play?
Answer: Yes, however, you are not allowed to play and you can’t sell or give away your MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Promotion label or game pieces. If you try to do so, your game pieces will become invalid.
Question: My child who is under 16 made a purchase and was provided with game pieces but has been told they cannot play or claim any prize – why is this?
Answer: Under the promotional Rules, only eligible people can play and claim prizes. This means you must be 16 or over, a UK-resident and not an employee or family member of a McDonald’s employee or its promotional partners and agencies. Most qualifying menu items come with game pieces attached to promotional packaging to make sure that all eligible customers get their game pieces. Anyone who isn’t eligible for any reason can still purchase items if they want.
WHAT YOU NEED TO PLAY
Question: What is a MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK label?
Answer: A MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK label is also referred to as a game pieces label. You’ll find a label attached to selected menu items served in promotional packaging. Each game label comprises of a number of game pieces, which are the bits you peel off to play.
Question: What is a game piece?
Answer: Individual game pieces are what you use to play the game — they are the bits you peel off the game label. NOTE: you cannot stick down your game piece onto a gameboard or paper as they do not have a ‘sticky’ layer. Please keep your game pieces safe by storing somewhere like a wallet or purse.
Question: Do I have to make a purchase to get a game piece and which menu items do I have to buy?
Answer: Yes, unless you live in Northern Ireland (where different laws apply), in which case please see the Rules. Game labels are only provided with the following qualifying menu items:
|QUALIFYING MENU ITEM||
TYPE OF GAME PIECES LABEL
Triple Label (3 Game Pieces) or Double Label (2 Game Pieces)
Chicken & Bacon Salad or Chicken Salad
Chicken Selects® 3 or 5 Pieces
Chicken Legend® (Mayo, BBQ or Spicy)
Big Tasty® with or without Bacon*
Chicken BBQ Smokehouse
Any Big Flavour Wrap
Medium or Large Carbonated Soft Drink
Any item from the McCafé® Iced range
Medium or Large Fries
Mozzarella Dippers or Mozzarella Dippers Cheese Sharebox®
Cadbury Dairy Milk or Cadbury Dairy Milk Caramel McFlurry®
Served after 11am
(Medium or Large)
Any Main listed above
Any other Main not listed above
(not applicable to a
(Side Salad, Vegetable Bag or Fruit Bag)
Question: Where can I buy qualifying menu items to get a game piece?
Answer: All restaurants will stock qualifying menu items at the start of the Promotion, until stocks last.
Question: Can I order qualifying menu items through the My McDonald’s app or via McDelivery?
Answer: Yes. If you have a restaurant that can support click and collect via the My McDonald’s app or McDelivery via Uber Eats or Just Eat then you can use the App, Uber Eats or Just Eat to order any of the menu items which qualify for game pieces.
Please note that supply of game pieces is always subject to availability. So, if your restaurant temporarily runs out at any time, or if towards the end of the promotion some types of qualifying menu items start to run out of MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK labels altogether, you may not receive the game pieces that you hoped for. Unfortunately, there is no way for you to find out if this applies to the items you wish to order without going to a restaurant and asking a Crew Member in person before placing your order at the restaurant.
Question: Will the game pieces run out at a McDonald’s restaurant and why does this happen?
Answer: McDonald’s has carefully estimated demand when producing the total number of game pieces and then allocating them to the different types of packaging for menu items. But it’s always likely that some items will be more popular than expected and that others will be less so and that this situation will change from restaurant to restaurant. As a result, it’s not possible to say for how long a particular restaurant will have stocks of game pieces for particular menu items.
We deliberately don’t over-print game pieces at the risk of increasing the number which are left over at the end of the Promotion. This is because we want our customers to have a fair chance of finding the winning game pieces.
Customers wishing to obtain MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Labels towards the end of the Promotion should check at the customer’s selected restaurant which qualifying menu items are most likely still to be supplied with game pieces, before placing an order.
If the promotion proves more popular than anticipated it’s likely that more restaurants will run out of game pieces for more items. We will then try to help by giving guidance at mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly/news as to which types of items are most likely still to be available at restaurants, although this is not a substitute for asking in person at your local restaurant.
Question: Do you do anything to make sure that game pieces are given out fairly?
Answer: Yes. McDonald’s is applying a Fair Ordering Policy, which enables restaurants to take action if, for example, it seems that individuals are buying menu items without any intention of consuming them, just to get a disproportionately large number of game pieces. Please see the Rules for more details.
Question: I have a code from a previous MONOPOLY Promotion, can I use it?
Answer: No. Every year is a brand new game, so we can only accept codes from the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Promotion.
Question: Do I need a game board and where can I find one?
Answer: No, you don’t need a game board and you are no longer able to stick your game pieces on to a game board. A picture of a game board is still provided on some types of trayliner and a 3D model or PDF version is available on the website here, but they are just for information.
WAYS TO PLAY
Question: What are the different ways to play the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK?
Answer: There are three ways to play:
- Instant Win Game
- Collect to Win Game
- Online Win Game
Question: What types of game piece do I need for the 3 ways to play?
Answer: Peeling off the game label can reveal the following 3 types of game pieces:
- Instant Win game pieces
Offer the chance to win a range of Instant Win prizes. Head into restaurant or download the My McDonald’s app to claim food prizes, and for any other prizes, claim online by following the instructions on the game piece.
- Property Collect to Win game pieces
Gives you the chance to collect a MONOPOLY Property Set comprising of the 2, 3 or 4 Properties from the same Property Set to win a range of Collect to Win prizes.
- Online Win game pieces
Enter the code from your Online Win game piece at mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly or via the My McDonald’s app for a chance to win in the Online Game, featuring cash prizes to be won every minute, plus other prizes such as McDonald’s food, NextUp Comedy subscriptions, Hussle gym vouchers, Great Magazine prizes and £10 CeX vouchers to be won. See the question “What is the Online Win Game?”, for more details about the game.
Question: What do I do with my game pieces after a claim?
Answer: Once a game piece or code has been used in a claim or partial claim by anyone, no one can use it again for that claim. NOTE: you need to keep your game pieces even after you’ve used them as McDonald’s may ask to see your game pieces as part of the verification processes. Remember to keep your game pieces safe and private so that no one else can use the game piece or its codes. To make sure they’re kept private – don’t share photos of them on social media sites or with anyone else.
Question: I have a faulty game piece, what do I do?
Answer: If your game piece or MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Promotion label is already damaged when you receive it in restaurant, you must immediately point this out in the restaurant so that your label can be replaced with an undamaged one. Unfortunately, any issue can’t be rectified after leaving the restaurant.
Question: How do I play via the My McDonald’s app?
Answer: Register or log in to play the Online Game via the My McDonald’s app. Once you have registered you can play the Online Game in-App by clicking through on one of the MONOPOLY Online Win banners or tiles. Once logged in you can play multiple codes in one session without having to reenter your email (a play limit of 24 codes per day applies).
All Online Game Food Wins will be applied to your MONOPOLY Food Wallet and automatically applied to the Deals section of your App ready for redemption.
Instant Win and Collect to Win Food Prizes are redeemable via the My McDonald’s app. Simply follow the instructions in-App by clicking one of the MONOPOLY scan food code banners or tiles.
ONLINE WIN GAME AND WEBSITE
Question: What is the Online Win game?
Answer: The Online Win game has the following features:
To Play – Peel your MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK label from your MONOPOLY promotional packaging where you could find a 10 digit online code on one of the game pieces. Go online at mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly or via the My McDonald’s app, where you must register or log in for an account. Once logged in you must enter your code as well as any other information requested for a chance to win; if you’re not sure which code to use, the website will provide guidance. You can enter between 11:30am on 25th August 2021 and 23:59:59 on 5th October 2021 inclusive. You must use an internet enabled computer, mobile or tablet and if playing via the My McDonald’s app on a mobile device ensure you have the latest version downloaded. Good luck!
- Number of chances to win per minute The winning moments for the Online Cash prizes for each day (and the Online Cash prize-types allocated to those winning moments) are allocated at the rate of 2 winning moments every minute throughout the Online Game, with both winning moments being allocated at random. The winning moments for the Online Non-cash prizes for each day (and the Online Non-cash prize-types allocated to those winning moments) are allocated across the hours in that day at random subject to due weighting to take account of anticipated rates of game-play at different times of the day. For more details about these prizes, how to redeem them and the nature of the chances associated with each – including their allocation, please see the Rules.
- There is no limit to the number of times you can win throughout the promotion but there’s a limit of 24 entries per email address per calendar day.
Question: Problems Entering The Online Win Game?
Answer: What to do will depend on the type of problem:
- I can’t register or log in – If trying to register ensure the details you have entered are correct and valid and that you don’t have an already existing account. If trying to log in ensure it’s the correct email address you used to set up the account. If you have forgotten your password please follow the steps to reset.
- I don’t know which code to scan via the My McDonald’s app – You need to scan the 10 digit Online Win code found running vertically along the side of the Online Game piece. If the scan function on your mobile device isn’t working you can manually enter the code by choosing the Add Code Manually option.
- The Online Win pages aren’t displaying properly in the My McDonald’s app – Ensure the latest version of the App is installed on your mobile device. Once updated if you continue to have issues please email the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Customer Services team at: email@example.com
- Lost connection whilst playing - If you happen to lose connection at any point, re-enter your code in the required field at mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly or via the My McDonald’s app while logged in with the same account you previously entered with. If you lost connection after submitting your code we may have already processed your entry. As long as you enter your code while logged in under the same account again, if it is a winning entry, the website will confirm this.
- Continued connectivity problems - If you continue to have connection problems contact your service provider or, if you are certain it is an issue with our website or the My McDonald’s app, please email the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Customer Services team, including both your game code and email address, for assistance at: firstname.lastname@example.org But please check your computer hardware and Internet connection first, particularly if you experience slow game loading-speeds. Please avoid refreshing your browser at any stage while entering a code.
- The website says the code is invalid? - There could be a few reasons why your code is appearing to be invalid, please try the following:
- You have the right code, but entered it incorrectly. TIP: please double check the code on the game piece and re-enter, without leaving any spaces
- You have the wrong code. TIP: make sure the code you are trying to enter is 10 digits long and from an Online Game piece
Your code has already been entered. TIP: you need to keep your game pieces safe even after entering your code, so keep a note of which ones you’ve entered and do not share it with others. If you’re still not sure, email us for assistance at email@example.com
- Once my code is entered, the website won’t go through to the next page - settings connected to some types of browsers can interact differently with the website than others. If your playing via the website instead of the App we recommend using Google Chrome or Safari over other browsers. We also recommend checking the settings section of your browser and disabling any Tracking Blocker which is enabled there. This may help your device to be able to progress through certain pages, so please try again once you have done this.
Question: Why are pages on the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK website not loading properly?
Answer: There could be a number of reasons for this, please try the following:
- Check if your Internet access is currently connected, try using your device’s troubleshooting function if there are problems
- Ensure you can access other sites online
- Check the website address you have entered is correct and that you have entered it into the correct area in your browser – the promotional website is mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly. Alternatively, you will be able to access the promotional website via the McDonald’s homepage mcdonalds.co.uk.
- If you are playing via the My McDonald’s app check you have the most up tp date version of the App installed.
If you continue to have problems please email the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Promotion Customer Services team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
PRIZES AND PRIZE CLAIMS
Please see our Prizes page for details on the prizes available this year.
Question: I think I have won. How do I claim a prize?
Answer: This depends on what game and what type of prize you’ve won:
- CLAIMING A COLLECT TO WIN FOOD PRIZE:
Collect a complete brown property set, and claim the Collect to win food prize via the 12 digit code or Data Matrix code to scan on the game piece. If you have the Whitechapel Road and Old Kent Road set of Property game pieces qualifying for a McDonald’s Medium Extra Value Meal or Big Flavour Wrap Meal, these game pieces must be taken, by no later than 19th October 2021, to a McDonald’s restaurant and handed to a Crew Member before ordering or, if using a Self Order KIOSK, Delivery or ordering through the My McDonald’s app, by following the instructions on-screen for entering the 12 digit prize codes. When ordering at a Self Order KIOSK you will still need to submit the voucher to a McDonald’s Team Member to collect the order or (if table service is provided at that restaurant) when your order is presented to you. You may also claim an Collect To Win food prize by following the on-screen instructions when ordering through the My McDonald’s app.
- If redeeming Whitechapel Road and Old Kent Road game pieces, you will be able to choose your Medium Extra Value Meal or Big Flavour Wrap Meal prize from the following items:
Big Flavour Wrap Meal: The Spicy Veggie One, The Sweet Chilli Chicken One (crispy only), The Chicken & Bacon One (crispy only)
Extra Value Meal: which comprises a Big Mac®, Quarter Pounder™ with Cheese, 6 Chicken McNuggets®, McChicken® Sandwich, Filet-O-Fish®, 3 Piece Chicken Selects®, 5 Piece Chicken Selects®, Chicken Legend® Hot & Spicy Mayo, Chicken Legend® BBQ Sauce, Chicken Legend® Cool Mayo, Vegetable Deluxe or Veggie Dippers
in each case when ordered with Fries or a Side Salad and with a carbonated soft drink, a hot drink or drink served in a bottle or carton.
For this prize, not all drinks are included as part of the total price. So if you want to choose a drink which is subject to an extra charge when selected as part of a Medium Extra Value or Big Flavour Wrap Meal, then you may do so only if you order via a Crew Member at front counter or Drive thru (not a Self Order KIOSK or the My McDonald’s app) and pay the advertised, additional charge stated on the menu boards in each restaurant. If you want to order a Coke Classic or another drink that requires the 12p sugar tax, you will be charged this amount.
Unfortunately the Medium Extra Value or Big Flavour Wrap Meal prize cannot be upgraded to a Large Meal, even by offering to pay extra. This is because the tills can only be programmed to accept the prize in the form of a medium sized meal.
- CLAIMING ANY INSTANT WIN FOOD PRIZE:
Peel and reveal prize instantly to find a 12 digit code or Data Matrix code to scan. Game Pieces for a Food voucher-prize may be redeemed at restaurants, whether via front-counter, Drive-Thrus, Self Order KIOSK, McDelivery or the My McDonald’s app by no later than 19th October 2021. Please submit your Game Piece(s) to the Crew Member before placing your order, unless using a Self Order KIOSK or the My McDonald’s app when you should follow the on-screen directions for entering the 12 character-long Game Piece Code from your Game Piece before then submitting the voucher to a Crew Member upon receipt of your order. The Crew Member will retain each Game Piece.
- CLAIMING AN ONLINE GAME FOOD PRIZE:
If you have won a food prize via the Online Game, you will receive a unique QR code (along with a 4 character code to use if redeeming via the drive thru). You can either redeem at mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly or via the My McDonald’s app or you can either scan or manually input the 12 digit code following the instructions on selected Self Order KIOSKs, You can also redeem at the counter or Drive Thru, but you must allow the Crew Member to scan the QR code shown on your phone screen in the on-screen message or email.
- Only food prizes can be redeemed at McDonald’s restaurants.
- Food prizes cannot be redeemed when ordering McDelivery via Uber Eats or Just Eat.
- Only 1 food prize can be redeemed per person in any 4 hourly period.
- A person wishing to place an order on behalf of another person and to use a food prize-voucher for that other person, should first check with restaurant staff that they do not first require sight of such other person before accepting the voucher for that other person
- When ordering via Self Order KIOSK or the My McDonald’s app only one food prize can be redeemed per transaction.
- None of the menu items described in a food prize voucher can be swapped for any other menu item.
- You can find a full list of food prizes in section 4.1 of the
Question: What is a Self Order KIOSK?
Answer: Self Order KIOSKs are located inside some McDonald’s restaurants and allow you to place your order in the restaurant via a digital screen. McDonald’s food prizes won via Instant Win, Collect To Win or the Online Win game can be redeemed via a Self Order KIOSK in a McDonald’s restaurant or via the My McDonald’s app. Just follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your food prize.
Question: Can I redeem My MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK food vouchers through the My McDonald’s app?
Answer: Yes. It’s possible to redeem MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK food vouchers through the My McDonald’s app;
- Instant Win & Collect to Win food prizes can be redeemed by logging in to your My McDonald’s app and clicking on the option to redeem your food prize which will initiate the scanner, the in-App scanner should open and you will be able to choose whether you want to scan your code or select the option to manually enter the code. Once you have scanned or entered your code your food prize will be stored in the food section of your App to be redeemed when ready.
- Online win food prizes are stored in your Monopoly Food Wallet or the deals section of your My McDonald’s app (if you have it downloaded) to be redeemed when ready.
Question: Can I redeem my MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK food vouchers via McDelivery?
Answer: Yes, you can redeem food prizes via McDelivery however this is only available via the My McDonald’s app. Unfortunately it is not possible to redeem food vouchers via orders taken by Uber Eats or Just Eat.
Question: Problems redeeming a food prize on the Self Order KIOSKs or the My McDonald’s app?
Answer: If you have tried to redeem a food prize via the Self Order KIOSK using the scanning function but been unable to do so, you should still be able to manually enter the code on screen by following the on-screen instructions instead. Make sure you enter your winning code from your game piece without any spaces. If you need any help while redeeming your prize at the Self Order KIOSK, please approach a Crew Member, who will be happy to help you. If you experience any further issues, please go to the till to claim your prize. If you need any help while redeeming your prize through the My McDonald’s app, please visit the in-App FAQs section (under ‘more’).
- ALL OTHER PRIZES:
Instant Win: Instructions to claim each Instant Win prize are printed on each winning game piece. Claim by no later than the expiry date printed on each game piece.
For discount voucher prizes, please visit the website address (URL) on your winning game piece and follow the instructions on the prize provider website. If you have problems using your code, please contact the prize provider directly using the contact details found on their website.
Collect to Win: First you need a completed Property Set of Collect to Win game pieces. Instructions to claim are printed on each winning game piece. Claim by no later than 5th November 2021 (except for McDonald’s Medium Extra Value or Big Flavour Wrap Meal – see ‘CLAIMING A COLLECT TO WIN FOOD PRIZE’ section above).
Online Win: Use the code on your Online Win game piece at mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly by no later than 5th October 2021. If you win, you will be notified how to claim your prize. If you’re having problems with your claim, see “Question: Problems Claiming An Online Win?” below, but you may also be interested to know that:
- you can request that a bank transfer be made to a friend by using their bank details if you prefer, (but you are responsible for the details you provide, so make sure they’re a friend and the details are correct!)
- once bank details have been submitted and subject to verification (which may take up to 30 days), payment takes up to 5 working days to clear.
For any other details on claiming a prize, please see the Rules.
Question: How soon will I receive my prize?
Answer: This can differ depending on the prize won; check the Rules to find out more. For most prizes other than food or discount voucher prizes, please allow up to 30 days for us to get your prize to you. If you do not receive your prize within this time, you can email the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Customer Service Team at email@example.com
Question: Do I still need to keep my game pieces after claiming my prize?
Answer: Yes! McDonald’s may require to see them to verify your claim. Verification can take place even after notification that an award is being made. Please take care not to damage your game piece – it will become void for all purposes if you do.
Why do I need to be 18 or older to claim some prizes?
Answer: There are a variety of reasons why there are age restrictions for some prizes. Some are due to the high value of some prizes, others are due to age limits stipulated by our partner prize providers. For example, for prizes like the Next Up Comedy subscription content available on these sites may not be suitable for people under the age of 18 and therefore will require a parent/guardian to complete the prize claim on their behalf.
Question: Problems Claiming An Online Win?
Answer: What to do will depend on the type of problem:
- If you won and submitted your claim online, but did not receive a prize email - Please check your junk mail folder. If your email is still not found after 24 hours please send your email address and winning code to the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
- If you didn’t fill in your bank details and don’t know if or how you will receive the money - Don’t worry, you will be sent a Prepaid Card to the postal address you used during the online claim process. However, if you haven’t completed the online claim process at all, please visit http://www.mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly log in and re-enter your winning code before 5th October 2021 to complete the claim process. Please note pre-paid cards are only available for use in the UK.
- If you submitted the wrong bank details in error - Unfortunately it’s not possible to change your account details once submitted and we can’t accept responsibility for this. However, if the error meant that no transfer could be made, then you will be sent a Prepaid Card to the address you provided during the online claims process.
- If you don’t know how to identify the restaurant of purchase - If you are still in or near the restaurant of purchase, you can select ‘Find Me Now’ and we will use your location to find the restaurant (if the settings on your browsing equipment permit this). Alternatively, there is a field which will auto-complete restaurant name suggestions as you type to help, just start typing the area where the restaurant is located and you will be able to choose from the possible options.
If you chose to receive a Prepaid Card and it has not arrived yet – It can take up to 30 days to receive your Prepaid Card after completing your claim. If you have not received the card after this time please contact the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Customer Service team printed on your confirmation email.
If you chose a bank transfer but you received a Prepaid Card – if we have trouble completing your bank transfer we will send you the cash amount via the Prepaid Card.
- Gold card- what do you win?
- McDonald's Gold Card - A meal per week for a year, redeemed as weekly offers via My McDonald's app.
The winners will also receive a physical card that will include instructions on how to sign up and claim their weekly food prizes through the My McDonald's app.
The card is a physical representation of the gold card only, the winner will not be able to use it in store to receive their free food in any McDonald's restaurants.
The deadline of all Gold Card Redemptions – 5th November 2021.
Gold Card Offer:
- Consumers will get a choice of a 3-part combo (Main + Side + Drink) to include the following:
- ANY Sandwich (Include Wraps, Salads, Normal Sandwiches and Promos
- ANY Side (Cheese, Medium Fries, Side Salad, Fruit Bag etc…)
- ANY Medium Drink (Shakes, Blended Ice, Hot Drinks etc…)
- Consumers can choose to take their free meal offer at either breakfast or main day
- Can I buy one separately?
- Unfortunately you can only win one via the Monopoly promotion.
Question: I have ordered McDonald’s food via McDelivery and have a problem. What should I do?
Answer: If your problem relates to the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK , please check these FAQs to see if it is dealt with and, if not, you will find our contact details at the end of these FAQs. But if your problem relates to any other matter, please look at the “Help” section on the relevant delivery App or website.
Question: Do people really win?
Answer: Of course! Visit monopoly.mcdonalds.co.uk/winners to see how many prizes have been won so far. The number of prizes claimed so far will be updated daily at 9:30am.
Question: How accurate is the data of the prize claims announcement shown on the website and other media?
Answer: The prize claim announcement is updated daily by 9:30am. The data will be correct as of midnight the day before.
Question: How can I find out about how my personal data will be managed, should I provide any?
Answer: Please refer to the McDonald’s Privacy Statement for more information on how we handle your data.
Question: Why can’t I access the MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK Snapchat lens?
Answer: You need to be 18+ years or older to access the promotional Snapchat lens.
Question: Is it possible to claim a prize through Twitter, Facebook, Instagram or Snapchat?
Answer: No, to claim a prize follow the instructions on the winning game piece or check the Rules. Do not share your MONOPOLY game pieces on social media.
Question: Where can I find all the latest MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK at McDonald’s news and updates?
Answer: For the latest MONOPOLY promotion at McDonald’s 2021 UK news, follow us @McDonaldsUK on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. Be sure to check out #McDonaldsVIP. Any important news or updates will also be shown at mcdonalds.co.uk/monopoly/news.
Question: My question hasn’t been answered by any of these FAQs, so what do I do now?
Answer: You can make contact in the following ways:
If you have a technical issue related to the Online Win game please contact us on:
Tel: 01702 967 040
Monday to Friday: 8am – 10pm
Saturday & Sunday and Bank Holidays: 11am – 4pm
Telephone lines are open from 25th August – 12th October 2021